Brava
Oi Familia!!!!
I can't believe another week has already gone by! And that it is already February!! And that it is almost my birthday!!! Thanks for all the birthday wishes!! And I have good news!! My package totally made it here just in time! So it is sitting in my house waiting until the 6th :) Thank you thank you!! Hey and I have super exciting news!!!! Remember Sister Lopes? My mini missionary companion when I was in Praia?? She got her mission call!!!!!! She is going to Brazil Belem!!! She is going to be a great missionary and I am so excited for her!!! :)
This week we have been working hard with lots of our less actives. It is pretty cool getting to talk to them and teach them because they are all so different, but there is one thing that is almost always the same. They usually don't remember a whole lot about Joseph Smith or about things like that. Sometimes they do, but usually at least not very well. But they always remember how they felt. How they felt the day of their baptism. How they felt sitting with the missionaries. How they felt praying about this church. Those are things they never forget. They might let other things become more important. They might drift away from church for a while. But they never forget those feelings. Their testimony is still there. It might be down there pretty deep, but it is still there. It builds my testimony seeing them and working with them. And it helps me see that our Heavenly Father will NEVER give up on any of us. We are all His children, and He loves us more than anything. He will always love us. Even when we don't make the best decisions. He always love us and wants us to succeed.
I love this gospel!! I love being a missionary and sharing this message of joy every single day!! Thanks for all your love and support! I love you all so much! :)
Love,
Sister Turley :)
No comments:
Post a Comment