Update 19
Oi Familia!!!
Glad to hear life is still good back home! PARABENS TO JAYDN for passing his drive test!!!!!! That is super exciting!!! And, I can't believe Breegan and Gideon get married this week!!! That is so exciting!! Give her a big hug from me and I expect lots of pictures next week! And when is your youth conference? That is good that everything is coming along for that! It will be awesome!!
Everything is also still good here in Sal! We are teaching a girl right now named Whitney. She is so amazing!! Every time we teach her, the spirit is just SO strong!! I love getting to teach the gospel here and getting to see miracles like her every day! In other news, Sister Chidester is on her way home now (which is crazy!!) and Sister Camilo is here! She is awesome!
I am excited for this next transfer together! And Sister Vanderhorst's new companion is straight from the mtc! She seems awesome too :)
I am excited for this next transfer together! And Sister Vanderhorst's new companion is straight from the mtc! She seems awesome too :)
The picture I am sending of the two ladies is a total Cabo Verdean picture! I don't remember what this is called, but they do this in order to make cachupa. They put corn into that and then hit it over and over again with those big sticks to crush it up. But it is super intense when they do it! Like after seeing them do that I am pretty sure any Cape Verdean woman could beat me up no problem! They get two women going at once and they have it down to a science! I asked it I could try, but I ended up making corn fly everywhere! I guess I will leave the cachupa making to the Cape Verdeans!
I love you all so much! Thank you for all your love and support and prayers!
Love,
Sister Turley :)
No comments:
Post a Comment