Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Jaime in Cape Verde!

Oi!!!!!

I made it heeeere!!!! I am officially in Cape Verde!!!! And get to write
you a quick email! :)

The plane ride was great! It was crazy when we just about to land and were
flying over a volcano and 9 other little islands!!  I slept most of the way
but <i am still so thrown off because of the huge time change! And the
airport was sooo tiny! Seriously. We walked down a ladder/stairs to get off
the plane, and at least from what I saw the entire airport was only like 2
rooms- one for showing passports and one to get luggage. But it was
fantastic!! And our mission president and his wife picked us up- They are
SO great!!! I"ll have to write more about them later :)

The weather is BEAUTIFUL!!! It is so warm! Only this time of year there is
SO much wind!! Some of my skirts may have to wait a few weeks to be worn!

And tomorrow morning I fly out toooooo......... SAL!!! And I get to go with
Sister Wilson!!!! Woohoooo!!! We havenºt met our new companions yet, but
they both are American Iºm pretty sure. And everyone here says they are
both great and we should be super excited :)

My P-day is monday now Iºm pretty sure, so Iºll write back then! Eu
amo vocês!!

Love,
Sister Turley :)

No comments:

Post a Comment