Serving an 18 month mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in the Cape Verde Praia Mission, and loving it!
Friday, February 22, 2013
Bonus MTC Pics!!
Pam,
I received more pictures from the MTC after Tanner and the Cape Verde missionaries left. How was your phone call? I was relieved to hear that she finally called :) Have you heard from her since they got to Cape Verde? I know Tanner was headed to the island Fogo. He said p-days are on Monday so I am anxiously waiting to hear from him tomorrow. I keep having images in my mind that he is starving and with a mean companion hahahah :) I will just be relieved to hear from him. I hope you enjoy the pictures, it seems that their little group got close in the MTC I am glad they all had each other. My prayers go out to all of them as they adjust to their new culture and routine.
Love,
Colett






Pam, my son (elder darling) just let me know that 2 sister missionaries
straight from the mtc were sent to his Island!!! Yours must be one of
those. Hang on the ride may be alittle rough for a bit. This area has
only had 2 sisters and 2 elders on it until recently and this last
week they made it their own zone. So lots of changes and they are
spliting the branch, so alot of changes and growth happening on Sal.
The other 2 sisters that have been there are wonderful, my son has
said, so your daughter will be well taken care of. Our kids will get
to know each other well. Lets stay in touch. AnnetteElder Zachary
Darling 8/12-8/14
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment