Serving an 18 month mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in the Cape Verde Praia Mission, and loving it!
Saturday, November 3, 2012
Hello, Sister Turley
On Friday Jaime's Bishop texted her to let her know her Call had been issued and was in the mail. AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! So, that means, yesterday or today Elder Holland or Elder Nelson (our guesses based on who answered questions for the press release about the age change) saw our Jaime. They looked at her and her information- and for just a moment the Spirit enabled them to be "old friends" with Jaime. They knew where and when she needed to serve a Mission. I love that thought. I love that feeling of perfect knowledge when the Spirit witnesses a truth. And they had that witness for Jaime. And now it is in a big white envelope in the mail. I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! or in Jaime's words: "I'm TOO EXCITED TO SLEEP!!!!!!" :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment