Serving an 18 month mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in the Cape Verde Praia Mission, and loving it!
Tuesday, October 23, 2012
Papers are going to SLC!!!
Jaime had an interview with her Stake President today. It was the first thing I thought of when I woke up- so exciting, just like Christmas morning!! She clicked SUBMIT on her papers two weeks ago. She had them filled out in 24 hours. She has since met with her Bishop and Stake President. The Stake President's SUBMIT click sends her papers to SLC where the Quorum of the Twelve will see them (and her), and give her her call. SO EXCITING!!!!! This has been such and amazing process. The greatest thing is that Jaime was so ready and willing to serve a mission when Pres. Monson made the announcement of the age change. There was no hesitation. No thinking about it. Just "I'll go where you want me to go." Just like the disciples when the Lord said 'Come, I will make you fishers of men.' and they dropped their nets and went straight away to follow him. Jaime will get to be a fisher of men, too. Did I mention how EXCITING this is?? I am so proud of her and her decision to serve a mission. I know she will touch many peoples lives and bring the Gospel to them. Wonderful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment